i would stick with 'OLD' BLUE and save MONEY,,
I am in the process of making a decision of what kind of truck I am going to buy within the next month. I have narrowed it down to a Dodge Ram 1500 Quad Cab, a Chevy Silverado 1500 Extended Cab, or a Toyota Tacoma Access Cab...
What do you guys prefer...I'm leaning with the Dodge Ram w/ the Sport package...any comments or persuasions?
if you want a truck that will last forever with very few breakdown's you can't beat the Toyota
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
Well, I'm a die-hard Dodge loyal.
But Unchained would tell you to buy anything but the Dodge. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
(We agree on a lot of things...just not on vehicle manufacturers!)
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
I use to be the biggest "buy and american car" type out there but the sad but simple fact is that the GM, Ford, Dodge vehicles just don't hold up like the Subaru's, Toyota and Honda's do. Sepaking from experience of having vehicles from the Big 3 and vehicles from other makers I'll take an "import" most of the time now. A few exceptions would be one of the new Mustang's and a couple others that I couldn't pass up if I had the money. But If I'm buying for the long haul and less worries it will not be one of the Big 3 till they start making cars as solid as the Import brands.
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
Toyota...foreign vehicles are far superior to any piece of crap America puts out.
But whenever you have to replace a part on a forein vehicle it makes it a hasstle (sp?)
[img]http://www.darkphotography.net/Media/Bands/Cradle%20Of%20Filth/CradleLogo_Roll.jpg[/img]
I'm a diehard Chevy man...Go with the Silverado
Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself.
I belong to God Now.
i dunno my dad has a toyota....he has not had any trouble like that. This is his second one, the first was bought used, and my sister has that car now, dad bought a new one a couple of years ago.
I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.
Well I am a chevy fan. If you are goin to get a 1500 series then I would get a schevy, you cant beat them, but if you ever decide to buy a deisel I would definately go with a dodge!!
"One player can impact a game, One TEAM can win championships"
Bookmarks